*Raffle tickets will be sold starting March 15, 2023.
*This raffle supports the RBGA Young Adults Committee with proceeds given for a student scholarship.
*The raffle drawing will be conducted beginning at 9:30 am on May 11, 2023, at Simmons Hanly Conroy but streamed over Facebook Live. Winners will be contacted as soon as possible after the drawing.
*Choose the invoice option if you wish to pay by check and mail to P.O. Box 425, Godfrey IL 62035.
Raffle Prize Sponsors
Prizes to be awarded
- Macbook Air
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Nintendo Switch
- 58″ TV
- Kate Spade designer purse & wallet
- ALT season tickets and salon package
- 3 gift card bundles
Monetary & Gift Card Sponsors
- Altonized Community Federal Credit Union
- Alton Little Theater
- Andy’s Auto Body and Car Care
- Big Z Media
- Bluff City Grill
- Bold Enterprises dba McDonald’s
- The Brown Bag Bistro
- Busey Bank
- Central Illinois Cougars
- CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
- Community Hope Center
- COUNTRY Financial – Jeff Lauritzen
- Cope Plastics, Inc.
Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc.
Federal Steel & Erection Company
Givin’ It All for Guts!
Great Rivers Tap & Grill
Helmkamp Cares Foundation
Investment Planners, Inc.
King Air Conditioning & Heating
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Liberty Bank – Alton
- Madison County TRIAD
- McCormick, Mayor Mike
- Melissa Meske Publications
- MillerKing LLC
- Morrissey Contracting Company, Inc.
- Norton & Rain, Inc.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center
- Phillips 66 Wood River Refinery
- Pugsley Services
- Riverbend Family Ministries
- Riverbend Head Start & Family Services
- Scheffel Boyle
- Schwartzkopf Printing, Inc.
- Serenity Title & Escrow, Ltd.
- Shelter Insurance – Mark Smith Insurance Agency, LLC
- Smart Choice Auto Sales
- St. Peters Hardware & Rental, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance & Financial Services -Karen Wilson
- State Representative District 111 Amy Elik
- Sutton, Karen
- Sweet Tooth
- Waggoner Equipment Rental, LLC
- Werts Welding & Tank Service, Inc.
$10 (1 entry)
$50 (8 entries)
$100 (20 entries)
Drawing will be on Thursday, May 11, 2023, during the Young Adults Committee meeting.