The RiverBend Growth Association is taking nominations for its 2nd annual awards that will be announced during the LeadHership Seminar on October 8, 2021. The LeadHership awards ceremony will include the acknowledgement of professional women in the RiverBend area with a 2021 LeadHership Inspire Award and one special recipient of the 2021 RBGA LeadHership Empowerment Award.
Please nominate a deserving woman in your workplace or self-nominate.
Nominations are now closed.
Inaugural Award Winners (2020)
- Cameo Holland, City of Alton (EMPOWERMENT)
- Emily Hejna, Alton Police Dept (INSPIRE)
- Carrie Cohan, Madison County Child Advocacy Center (INSPIRE)
- Karen Cooper, Illinois American Water (INSPIRE)
- Sheena Whitehead, American Cancer Society (INSPIRE)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR NOMINATION.
The award winners will be selected by the Emerging & Inclusive Leadership Committee and awarded during the LeadHership Seminar on October 8, 2021.
If you would like to attend this event, register HERE.