Website Express Employment Professionals
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a company with great benefits and career advancement opportunities? Electrical Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to:
Manage electrical aspects of projects associated with plant equipment including equipment upgrades and new capital equipment purchases. Manage projects by defining scope; obtaining quotes for repair or services; specifying parts and services; coordinating work schedules as required per project timeline and production schedules; and produce detailed documentation.
Complete comprehensive layout and detailed design work. Includes production of shop drawings for machine electrical controls.
Interact with vendors and outside contractors: inform contractors of plant hazards and company specified safety and environmental practices; and document all safety and environmental orientations. Audit contractor conformance to project requirements.
Support the maintenance department with engineering information from files and drawings and assist in troubleshooting of equipment, as necessary.
Maintain annual predictive maintenance infrared scans, vibration testing, circuit breaker cleaning and testing and protective relay testing
Location: Madison, IL
Position type: Full time, Direct Hire
Pay: $85,000/yr – $95,000/yr, BOE
Benefits offered by Client: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance, 401k match up to 6%, Holidays, PTO
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Proficient in AutoCAD for 2D design
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Strong Mechanical Aptitude
– Excellent oral and written communication
– Industrial plant work experience with direct chill continuous casting and/or rolling mill theory and operation a plus
– Electrical troubleshooting skills with use of basic test equipment
– Hydraulic, pneumatic and combustion systems troubleshooting considered a plus
– Knowledge of AC motors and controls
– Electrical ladder diagrams, PLC diagrams and one-line diagrams
– PLC, HMI, AC and DC drive programming
– Knowledge of DC controls, motors, and generators desirable
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Rachael.Gourley@ExpressPros.com
To apply for this job email your details to Rachael.Gourley@expresspros.com