Website Express Employment Professionals
Our client is looking for a Fabricator to join their team. The fabricator will be responsible for assembling finished product according to customer specification sheet and company policies using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners, and complete components having medium to heavy parts on the floor and fixtures. The Fabricator duties include, but are not limited to:
Checks drawings to determine assembly and any special options.
Checks stock bins for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular job. Contacts Assembler Lead if shortages exist or incorrect parts are in bins.
Maintain hand tools, equipment, inventory and any necessary supplies
Checks drawings to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, checks drawings to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special options.
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
Resolves assembly problems. Reports other problems to line mechanic/supervisor for assistance
Maintains clean and safe working environment
Sets and installs coils, dampers, baffles, wall panels, exterior sheets and roof sheets
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Positive mental attitude and the ability to thrive working in a fast-paced team environment
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $16/hr, BOE
– High School Diploma or GED
– Graduate of technical school or HVAC certification preferred
– Reading /interpreting blueprints, basic math and vocabulary skills
– Ability to read tape measure accurately and use hand tools
– Ability to operate assembly equipment and material handling equipment including a forklift
– Experience working with sheet metal and experience in carpentry and framing
– Prior job site or factory experience in construction or assembly functions a plus
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Kyle.Hofer@expresspros.com
To apply for this job email your details to Kyle.Hofer@expresspros.com