Website Express Employment Professionals
Do you enjoy working in a lively and sometimes hectic work environment? Are you the type of person who succeeds at multitasking and has excellent attention to detail? Then check out this excellent new position we have! As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will collect on open accounts, manage collection correspondence, update customer records, maintain customer relationships, and ensure that invoices are paid. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide timely follow-ups with customers and internal staff.
· Code and apply cash payments from customers accurately.
· Research and provide deduction backups to further processing of credits.
· Process and post daily invoicing according to sales reporting deadlines.
· Trade reference requests and process new credit applications.
· Take and complete special projects as assigned.
· Collect, evaluate, and manage financial information for customer credit worthiness.
· Hold responsibility for cash forecasting, monthly reporting, and other reports as assigned.
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Position type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $15/hr
Accounts Receivable Specialist Qualifications:
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
· Communicate effectively with customers while providing excellent customer service.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
How to Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville office at www.expresspros.com or send your resume to Rachael.Gourley at ExpressPros.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org